A message from Executive Chef Dale Fowler:
“The Regency Grill stands out from all the rest of Southern Oregon restaurants. I have the freedom to bring new and fresh ideas to our customers. My passion is local Northwest cuisine infusing international styles. And our team of talented chefs shares that same passion and is dedicated to our customers’ loyalty by giving the highest quality and most flavorful foods.
Our menus reflect to a diverse clientele of Southern Oregon residents and travelers—with classic dishes to traditional and fine cuisine. On the first of each month, we start a new fresh, seasonal sheet of several specially chosen menu items with a local flair. In addition, we offer our standard menu with house made chilies, chowders, soups, sandwiches, salads, burgers and appetizers. You will also find an excellent variety of affordable daily lunch specials.
Please come and enjoy a Medford, Oregon restaurant that stands out from all the rest and will make your dining experience a memorable one. We are a locally owned hotel and restaurant and appreciate the opportunity to show you that your experience can be personable and pleasurable with the friendliest staff. We welcome you and thank you for your patronage.”
Chef Dale Fowler’s credentials
- American Culinary Federation Certified Executive Chef 2000
- American Culinary Federation Approved Certified Examiner
- ACF officer, Chapter Treasurer, Certification Chair, Education Chair, Event Chair, Board member
- ACF Chapter President of Southern Oregon 2004 & 2005
- ACF of Southern Oregon Chapter Chef of the year 2005
- ACF Hot Food Junior Team coach, 2008 Silver medal, 2009 Bronze Medal
- Bronze Medal A-Game Platter 2007
- Silver Medal F-3 Albacore Tuna competition 2008
- Silver Medal F-3 competition 2009