Welcome to the March edition of the Regency Grill’s Fresh Menu Dinner Specials with a bonus this month. All day on St. Patrick’s Day, we’re serving House-Made Corned Beef Brisket with Cabbage and a Special St. Paddy’s Dessert for only 9.95! You can also enjoy Irish-themed drink specials all month long in both Chadwicks Pub & Sports Bar and The Regency Grill
- The Appetizer this month is Handmade Stuffed Wontons with our House-Smoked Salmon and Pulled Pork. Get three of each, served with a Sweet Siracha Chili Dipping Sauce.
- The Chef’s Special is a Pan Roasted Duck Breast served with a Grilled Polenta Cake, Wild Mushroom Ragout and a Port Demi Sauce. Find more photos of this dish on our website and watch me prepare it on our YouTube Channel. We purchased the duck from Maple Leaf Farms to ensure excellent quality and the plate tastes as good as it looks. This is my favorite dish this month. You just have to come in and try it. Not many places are offering duck breast on their menu, locally.
- The Steak Special this month is a 12 oz. USDA Choice Rib-Eye Steak grilled, and marinated in a Chimichurri and served with fresh green beans with Cipollini Onions and Bacon. We cut our own steak so I can be sure of the quality, and this is a very nice portion. These steaks have that perfect marbling and are very tasty!
- The March Fresh Catch is Ahi Tuna Fillet with Steamer Clams in a Caper Lemon Butter Broth, a nice light dish, though plenty of food. The fresh clams with the Ahi tuna make it impossible to resist just dipping everything in the rich broth!
- The Salad this month is Tomato Herb Grilled Chicken Breast with Roasted Beets and Feta Cheese. A generous (and tasty) portion, this salad still comes off nice and light.
- It’s Spicy New Orleans Fettuccine for our March Pasta Special. We’re using Fresh Clams, Shrimp and Andouille Sausage in a Creole Sauce. You have to try this dish (a favorite among our employees!) it will take you back to the South! We can tone it down if you don’t like it quite so spicy.
- In the way of comfort food this month, we’re offering our Special Dinner Entrée, a Handmade Ground Round Steak Char-Grilled and Smothered with a Sherry Mushroom Cream Sauce, served with Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Fresh Vegetables. Get it all for just 11.95. You won’t be disappointed.
I provide classical training for all of our chefs and create videos and pictures for viewing so that you can see what we are preparing and how these dishes are created for consistent quality. Please visit our website and follow us on Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest.
Bon Appetite! Chef Dale Fowler CEC
Happy New Year to all of our patrons! We’re starting 2015 off right with our January Fresh Menu Specials!
- The Appetizer, Butter Poached Lobster Tail Shooters, features Canadian cold water lobster tails, butter poached and divided into thirds. We garnish it with a chive-Meyer lemon oil and frisee. Very elegant and rich, it sets a great tone for an entrée such as our steak special.
- The Steak is a CAB New York cut with a Bleu Cheese Fromage sauce, fried onion straws and wilted broccoli rabe, charbroiled so tender you can almost cut it with a fork.
- If it’s fish you want, our January Fresh Catch is just what you are looking for. I’m getting fresh Steelhead from Washington State. The skin is left on and spiced-rubbed with a blend of fennel and coriander, and the dish is served on blood orange balsamic, and frisee with a white balsamic vinaigrette. You won’t be disappointed when you try this one; I guarantee it.
- The Pasta Special (pictured above) is crab ravioli in lobster cream sauce. The sauce derives its flavor from fresh lobster shells.
- Our Salad Special is a warm spinach salad with a Teriyaki chicken thigh, bacon balsamic vinaigrette, mandarin oranges and sliced toasted almonds. This large bowl of salad will easily satisfy your dinner appetite and have you coming back to enjoy it again before the month is over.
- The Dinner Special this month (a true comfort dish!) is house-made chicken pot pie. I’ve filled a giant bowl with light and dark meat and lots of vegetables and topped it off with puff pastry. This dish will warm you right up when you come in from the cold weather.
- And finally, for my Chefs Special this month, I chose house-cut whole chicken breast, stuffed it with a winter blend of dried fruit and pan roasted it to maximize the flavor. We serve this with wild rice, a butter herb sauce and fresh sautéed vegetables.
You really can’t go wrong this month when you order one of these Fresh Menu Dinner Specials. We hope you’ll also visit us on Facebook and Google+ and make sure to check out my Fresh Menu videos on YouTube!
Chef Dale Fowler CEC
Our appetizer this month is a Smoked Walla Walla Onion Dip in a Bread Bowl. We smoke our own onions and bake them with creamy cheeses. This is a nice appetizer for two and will warm you up.
The Chefs Special pork chop comes from Carlton farms in Oregon. We are pan roasting it with a local pear gastrique sauce, mushroom and kale ragout. It’s a hardy and rich dish and it’s a must to try!
The pasta special is an apple and sharp white cheese stuffed breast of chicken served over angel hair pasta with fresh herbs and olive oil for a light and easy dinner!
Our steak special this month is a CAB Top Sirloin with sautéed sweet peppers and shrimp, served over parsnip puree. If you like steak and shrimp then you get the best of both worlds.
The salad for September is a Cilantro-Lime Chicken Salad with organic gold watermelon. The watermelon is only offered for a short time and goes well with this salad and the cilantro vinaigrette.
Our 9.95 comfort food dish this month is a sliced brisket pot roast with pan gravy, garlic mashed potatoes and fresh vegetables. It’s a great price for a filling and hardy dish.
Come and try our new September Fresh Sheet Menu this month. We would love to have you and ask for the chef, I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Chef Dale Fowler CEC
July, smack dab in the middle of summer. Hope everyone had a great 4th of July!
The Appetizer we have this month is a Fire Cracker Prawn Cocktail with Oregon bay shrimp. It’s served with a cilantro-lime cocktail sauce. Very summer like, light, spicy and you get both kinds of shrimp. The Chef’s Special is a Free Range Breast of Chicken with a peach glaze and roasted vegetables. The chicken is organic farm raised, tender, juicy and seasonal. Our Salad Special for July is an Oregon Bay Shrimp Wedge Salad, with chopped egg and our own Russian dressing. It’s also very light, crispy, fresh, and a new take on a Shrimp Louis. The Steak Special is a 14 oz. CAB New York steak, encrusted with horseradish and garlic, served on fresh broccolini, chipollini onions and pancetta. It is a nice thick steak, so tender and packed with flavor. Hard to find a steak like this around here. I’m getting Fresh Wild Caught Sockeye Salmon from the Columbia river for the Fresh Catch on the menu this month. It is a beautiful fish, with a spiced-citrus glaze, watermelon-orange relish and fresh watercress and char-grilled. It is a nice seasonal dish. The Pasta Special is an Angel Hair Pasta with a Grilled Smoky Chicken Breast, tomato, spinach, garlic and feta cheese which is also a light dish . It’s tossed with olive oil and fresh basil. Our 9.95 Dinner Special is a great deal. Very summer like and if you like BBQ ribs then the Smoked BBQ Baby Back Ribs are for you! We smoke our own ribs, finish them on the grill with our own BBQ sauce, served with garlic mashed potatoes and grilled corn.
It’s summer time here at the Regency Grill, so bring someone special and plan your next meal here.. We have the Terrace open with outside seating and very pleasant on a summer evening.
Good eating! Chef Dale Fowler CEC
It’s Father’s Day this month and we have some great food for dad. Our steak for June is a Rib-eye Steak with a pickled bell pepper and onion relish with a balsamic glaze. The fresh catch is a Spiced Rubbed King Salmon Fillet with roasted baby vegetables and a red cherry glaze. The Chefs special is a large bowl of seafood! A Northwest Seafood Clam Bake, with snow crab, sausage, corn cob, potatoes, shrimp and clams. The appetizer special is a Crab Stuffed Portobello Mushroom with a remesco sauce. This can be shared by two people. The pasta special is a Grilled Smoked Chicken Breast and Angel Hair Pasta with Feta Cheese, fresh basil, vegetables and smoky chicken breast tossed with a olive oil. The 9.95 special is a BBQ Spiced Rubbed Baked Quarter Chicken served with roasted garlic mashed potatoes and fresh vegetables. A Smoky Chicken and Strawberry Spinach Salad with a poppy seed dressing. It is seasonal, light, fresh and yummy!
Come and join us and ask for the Chef! Thank you for your patronage.
Spring is right around the corner. This month the Chef’s special is offering a little tease of a BBQ. I’m doing a barbeque spiced rubbed breast of chicken with beer braised greens, onions and roasted bell peppers with a apricot-pineapple BBQ glaze. The Appetizer is coconut prawns, but these aren’t any prawns, these are huge jumbo shrimp. They are breaded with a sweet coconut and served with a habanero pineapple dipping sauce. Yummy shrimp! The steak this month is a twelve ounce Rib eye, coffee spice rubbed with a rosemary-date melting butter. We pan sear it and finish it in the oven. This steak is so tender and flavorful it melts in your mouth. St. Patrick’s Day is March 17, so we are featuring corned beef and cabbage for only 9.95 all month. You can get a great dinner under $10 and I promise you will not go away hungry! Our salad this month is a Thai chicken salad with a peanut Thai vinaigrette. It has a lot of flavors going on and the portion size is huge. The fresh catch is an Arctic char fillet which is a mild fish like steelhead. It is pan roasted with the skin on and placed on the roasted vegetables with preserve lemon vinaigrette. It is super fresh and one of the best fish you will ever have. The pasta dish for March is a hardy tri-tip fettuccine with Oregon blue cheese and Alfredo. We make our own Alfredo, very rich when we add the blue cheese to it. The tri-tip steak is sliced and grilled and place on top with the blue cheese.
Come and try my new menu! We won’t disappoint you. Thank you taking the time to read my Blogs.
Bon Appétit! Dale Fowler CEC
Happy Valentines Day! February is time for romance and share a special time with your sweetie. We have some really nice specials this month that will make your mouth water.
The appetizer is Glazed New Zealand Lamb Chops with a bacon-date chutney and a parsnip puree. It is priced nice and can be an entrée.
The Chef’s special this month is a Pan Roasted Asiago Stuffed Breast of Bone-in Chicken. It is served on a bed of Gnocchi Florentine, rich with cheese and finished Parmesan crusted in the oven. Juicy good!
I brought in some huge jumbo prawns for the Fresh Catch. It is Seafood Stuffed Jumbo Prawns stuffed with scallops, bay shrimp and Dungeness crab. Super huge portion of seafood delight!
Our steak special is a Petite Filet Mignon and Grilled Portobello on a demi glace. Great combination and the steak is cut here in house. You can order shrimp or lobster with the steak on Valentine’s weekend to make it extra special.
Our pasta special this month is a Ratatouille and Goat Cheese Ravioli, in our own Alfredo sauce. It is Parmesan crusted and finished under the grill until golden brown. This dish is also great for vegetarians too.
The 9.95 dinner entrée is a super tender Pork Osso Bucco with a green peppercorn sauce. It is served with garlic mashed potatoes and fresh vegetables which makes it a great deal and very filling. It warms your belly this time of year.
The salad is a generous portion of a Spinach Antipasto Salad with Feta Cheese. It is topped with salami and four kinds of beans marinated in a Italian vinaigrette.
Come in this month and try our new fresh sheet, and order a dessert too. Lobster will be offered on Valentines weekend so don’t miss out. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Ask for me when you come in if you have any questions.
Dale Fowler CEC
December is here and with it brings the holidays with busy schedules and great food all month long. Our menu this month offers a nice variety of comfort foods and fine dining for those that want to indulge this time of year.
Whether it is a date night, or a shopping trip and you don’t want to cook, come in and have our Antipasto appetizer special with a glass of wine. It is an array of house smoked salmon, salami, cheeses, grapes, roasted garlic and tapenade. The Chefs special is a New Zealand Rack of Lamb with sauce Demi. This is a full rack of lamb. Where else in the Rogue Valley can you get this great dish in December? The Pasta special is a very nice portion of fresh steamer clams linguine with one pound of clams! Our $9.95 special is Chicken Marsala, sautéed with mushrooms in a sweet sauce Marsala, served with roasted garlic mashed potatoes and fresh vegetables. The special is served a la cart, so order a Caesar salad with it which goes great together. The Steak special is a mouth watering New York CAB, all natural cut and prepared steak Diane style. It melts in your mouth! The Fresh Catch special is a grilled salmon fillet Oscar with crab and a sauce Bearnaise. This is very rich and the sauce is what makes this dish. Our Salad special for December is a chicken and feta salad with pomegranate vinaigrette and candied walnuts.
Come in this month and try one of our specials or order from our great daily menu. The Regency Grill offers a diverse menu from $9.95 to $30. If you want to book a special occasion, please call and I will be happy to help you.
I wish you a very happy holiday and hope to see you soon. Chef Dale Fowler CEC
November is here and that brings cooler weather and Thanksgiving. We have items on the menu that reflect this special time of the year.
For the entire month, we have our $6.95 lunch special that features a sautéed breast of chicken with a cranberry glaze and cornbread dressing. With such a great price and the best service in Medford, we can dazzle your lunch time experience! With the chilly weather, it is also time for some comfort food. The Chef’s special this month is a Cornish game hen with a pomegranate-balsamic glaze, cornbread dressing and grilled baby artichoke hearts. This is a very seasonal and delicious dish and the game hen is tender and juicy. Our steak is a Rib eye, char-grilled and placed on stewed vegetables and fingerling potatoes. I call this the inside-out deconstructed stew. You get to eat the steak separately and the meal is warm and comforting. Our appetizer this month is a clam and mussel steamer with one pound of seafood! I made a coconut cream with a hint of red curry to compliment it and warm your tummy! Come in and start your dinner with this great appetizer. We have a $9.95 special that will warm you up and satisfy your taste buds. Enjoy a tender pot roast with green peppercorn sauce, garlic mashed potatoes and fresh vegetables. It’s a great price for a delicious a la cart for dinner. Seafood, seafood, seafood describes the “One Pot” fresh catch with clams, mussels, scallops, shrimp, fish and crab in a tomato basil broth and fingerling potatoes. This is a favorite of mine, I love seafood and this dish is very hardy. The pasta special is crab ravioli with crab claws and a drizzle of Alfredo sauce. If you like crab, you will really enjoy this one. It is a crab lover’s delight! November salad special is an old favorite with tri-tip steak, Oregon blue cheese, onions and mushrooms on warm spinach. Steak and blue cheese always goes together and will warm you up, yummy.
So please come on in and try our November Fresh Sheet menu. Don’t be shy and ask for me, Chef Dale. I would love to meet you and answer any questions you have.
Chef Dale Fowler